Rainbow Valley Dental is at the forefront of working to make the return to regular dental care safe for everyone. We are currently only seeing emergency patients as per the CDC guidelines.
Check our our video on what’s new at Rainbow Valley Dental
- Appointments are scheduled to avoid more than minimal contact in the reception area.
- Paperwork is done online, remotely whenever possible.
- Patients will be asked questions to screen for risk factors for covid-19
- All persons entering the facility patients and staff will have temperatures recorded.
- For patient safety we no longer offer beverage services.
- Patients will wear masks in the reception area.
- Prior to dental treatment patients will be asked to rinse with an antiseptic mouthrinse.
- We now have UVC HEPA filtration in each treatment room.
- We are in the process of installing additional external suction units to limit aerosols.
- We are installing UVC sterilization lights to treat rooms each night for an additional level of confidence.
- All team members are wearing approved PPE including n95 masks when possible, face shields gowns and head coverings.
Click here to review Screening Questions
We will happily review our sterilization techniques upon request.