Rainbow Valley Dental is following CDC guidelines and screening all patients prior to any treatment at our facility.
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 14-21 days?
- Have you had shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Are you suffering any gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue?
- Have you experienced a loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
- Have you been hospitalized or had chemotherapy in the last year?
- Do you take immunosuppressing medications?
- Do you have a history of heart, lung or kidney disease?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days to regions more greatly affected by COVID-19?
PLEASE ADVISE THE OFFICE OF ANY YES ANSWERS